Who can help me?

When you’re feeling angry and frustrated, it can really help to talk to someone. There is also a lot of advice and information available online that may help you. There are helplines and online support for teenagers and young people dealing with anger.

Who can help you locally

TIC+ has information on how you can learn to tackle your anger .

Read more about who you can talk to in Gloucestershire:

Who you can talk to locally

Other information and online support

If you need someone to talk to and you’re under 19 you can get confidential help with feeling angry from ChildLine. Call 0800 1111 anytime for free (the call won’t show up on your phone bill), or you can get more information and advice online .

The Mix is the UK’s free, confidential helpline service for young people under 25 who need help, but don’t know where to turn. Call 0808 808 4994 for free or chat live between 11am and 11pm daily.

The Mix also has tips for dealing with anger .

Mind explains how to deal with anger in a healthy and constructive way .

TeensHealth has tools to tame your temper .