Keep learningShow sub-pages
Choosing to learn something we enjoy can help us feel positive and inspired, improving our mood and wellbeing.
Learning something new – especially when it’s something we’ve chosen to learn because we want to – is a bright idea that can help us feel happier during tough times.
Study in Gloucestershire
- If you’ve left school already, try Adult Education in Gloucestershire.
- Hawkwood in Stroud has courses on arts, sustainability, spirituality and wellbeing.
- Gloucestershire College runs adult leisure courses.
- South Gloucestershire and Stroud College offers part-time and full-time vocational and academic courses.
"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
- Stephen Hawking
Learning new things can make you feel more confident, as well as being fun. There are loads of things you could try – here are just a few ideas:
- Learn how to fix bikes
- Learn how to play an instrument
- Learn how to cook your favourite food
- Learn how to do a fishtail plait
- Learn how to bake rainbow cake
- Learn how to create a Minecraft roller coaster
- Learn how to speak Chinese
- Learn how to juggle
- Learn how to do a marble manicure
Try Pinterest for more creative ideas.